Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A hate letter by a Cigarette

Dear Quitter,
Remember me? Of course you do! You can't take your eyes off me even now and still you can do nothing. You shameless prick! You have changed but I haven't. This letter is not for you to take me back but to remind you of the good times that you are missing.
I was once the only part of your life when you felt truly relaxed. I was there with you when you were depressed, there when you were celebratory and also there when you had nothing else to do. I was the first thing that you looked for when you woke up and was, most of the time, the last thing you held when you tried to sleep.
I remember the times when you used to say that your mornings were incomplete without me and the times when you walked in the middle of the night to search for me. I tolerated your every mood, even when you bared me and made me into a joint. Still what gave you the happiness, gave me pleasure.
People used to say a lot a stuff about me but it never changed your affection towards me. Not even when I was called a cheap slut who can give you life threatening diseases. I remember you used to say "Its not cheap anymore"
Then things started to change one day, the day when you brought that bitch into your life. I could see just from her expressions, she hated me. She didn't like the fact that I was always closer to your heart. Its not that you didn't try. You tried to patch things between her and me and have a threesome, but some things are just not meant to be. Please inform her that if she doesn't enjoy me, it is not due to some problem with me, it is because she is doing it wrong.
Then started our secret meetings. At that time also I didn't mind being the other person in your life. Sadly, like all other secrets of life, this secret was also disclosed one day. That started the trend of our "one last meetings". You used to hold me like you really believed that you will never hold me again and I also tried to give you full pleasure till I lasted.
Then came the day when we were caught red handed. I was too happy that for once you will face the reality and show some balls, but you caved in.
Its been so many months since then, you have even married that ignorant bitch now! Nowadays whenever you find some other person holding me, I can see the twitch in your eyes but then you seem to show that you have moved on.
You are not the first person that has left me, but unlike many, you have left me not with your will but under pressure from a certain other, whom you knew for just few weeks. For once I hoped that you could have been man enough and told her that leaving me is your decision not hers.
With me gone I always think how do you face your dear friends Peggu and Beeru? Or have you ditched them too? Please if you are planning to leave them too then, for once, be a man and quit by yourself without taking orders from the high command.

Yours lovingly,
Ciggy

18 comments:

  1. @Ankush...aap shadi ke baad mat bech dena apne shares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add a disclaimer.. if this is related to real life events ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claimer: This post has been written with all the hate that I have captured in last two days when my recently married roomies declared that will be cutting short their smoking. Apparently they have discovered their loss of stamina now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. abe yaar hadd hai ... Dubey! aise BHOKAL post jaldi jaldi likha kar :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pondy frequency of my posts is in direct proportion to the extent of my boredom
    @Shetty whts bb? is it ur way of calling me baby?:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dude !! i have never ever thought the way cigarette would have....truly amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Praja Cigarettes have emotions too. Only they dont burn due to jealousy :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the 'my side is the best side' way of life for all you readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rajat which self respecting person thinks that his side is the wrong side? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kya baat hai bhai kya likhte ho....wah wah

    ReplyDelete